March Madness


Its been the most crazy month of the year so far. I (Lori) graduated from college, my mom and I made a mad dash for Iowa to visit my Lydia, and we agressively have been trying to sell our home. I can't tell you how frustrated I am and how sick and tired of cleaning I am. I feel like a Frankenstein. Every time my kids venture towards something I exclaim (inside my head)" oh great, I have to clean that up." It is so frustrating. We have had about 36 couples (counting today) view our home and nothing has come of it. It make me want to throw my hands in the air and get ready for a fire sale. Please put us in your prayers. This whole thing is turning me into a maniac. (I know, I always am a maniac, but now it is worse.) We know that it is the Lord's will and on the other hand, we feel the crunch of opposition hit us. We have a gorgeous home, its just that there are 21,000 homes for sale in Salt Lake and not that many buyers. Please, please, let our home sale. If not, we are doomed! :)




Category: 0 comments

0 comments: