Well, we all knew it would happen sometime. Ash has started crawling. He really scoots around and sometimes gets on his knees. That means he is slow but still everywhere. Today I looked up and he was in the wastebasket pulling out garbage to taste. Good thing it was mostly empty. The he was headed for the bathroom before I knew it. Pretty cute and pretty funny. He also has to have a ball which is why he can't be on his hands and knees. If you hold a ball scooting is your only option. Emma is her normal cute self. I thought I would include this. She told me she was going to wear her Ariel swimsuit. I picked out some matching shorts and she said no, that she wanted her blue flower ones. And she wanted to wear her butterfly necklace.So we ran erands with her dressed like this. She also refused to comb her hair. So she is my little orphan girl. Sigh... I know everyone thinks I am a bad mom.
Posted by
Jenny
Well, we all knew it would happen sometime. Ash has started crawling. He really scoots around and sometimes gets on his knees. That means he is slow but still everywhere. Today I looked up and he was in the wastebasket pulling out garbage to taste. Good thing it was mostly empty. The he was headed for the bathroom before I knew it. Pretty cute and pretty funny. He also has to have a ball which is why he can't be on his hands and knees. If you hold a ball scooting is your only option. Emma is her normal cute self. I thought I would include this. She told me she was going to wear her Ariel swimsuit. I picked out some matching shorts and she said no, that she wanted her blue flower ones. And she wanted to wear her butterfly necklace.So we ran erands with her dressed like this. She also refused to comb her hair. So she is my little orphan girl. Sigh... I know everyone thinks I am a bad mom.
Category:
0
comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment