Funny stuff

I just had to post this funny stuff. This blog has become a journal of sorts for me. At any rate, Jed likes these Galactic Heroes toys. He collects and plays with them. He never really grew up. Anyway Ashton was playing with the little Darth Vader one. I was sitting next to him and suddenly noticed Ash was waving the toy around and making sound effects for the light saber. What a smart kid! I guess kids his age are supposed to make sounds for trucks and cars and things like that. My kid makes light saber sounds... we really are geeks. He also pretends to talk on pretend cell phones. He holds the remote, play cell phone, or block to his ear and jabbers away. Then he hands it to you so you can talk too. Emma also told me yesterday that she was running from a monster who destroys her stuff. I asked what monster?  "The Ashton Monster!" she replied. My kids couldn't be cuter.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: