Blog World

Somehow this new template (which I just love) is not allowing the posts to show who posted them. So this blog has now become a hodge podge of posts about politics and kids without any authorship. So if I edit your posts and put your name don't be offended. And we all feel the need to vent about the economic state of our country. Lets face it, our 401Ks are all shot, Jed and I have become democrats (sorry dad) my dad's become an independant, (shocking since he has been a republican for all his life) and we all believe that we will never see social security. Jed once asked me if the price of stocks could drop to nothing so that you owed money instead of owning stock. That might be a reality now. Your mutual fund is now lower than ever before and you now owe money to the government in taxes to bail out banks. Sounds like we just all end up owing money. Sad, sad. So that being said, lets try to not swear or vent too much on my blog and scare away all my friends!

Ok, now onto fun stuff. Ash is now body slamming us. If you are lying down he comes up to you and throws himself on you. It is kinda cute, but it does hurt. He is such a boy!

Oh, and I am voting for Obama. That being said all my family can faint in shock. But it won't change my mind. 
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: