-posted by jenny-
So we are all sick. I don't know what it is. We just keep getting really bad colds. I think its because we don't get enough sleep with Ash. He just does not sleep well. Emma got sick Monday morning (like at 2am) and threw up every hour till 1 that afternoon. I hate sick kids. So much to clean up. I felt a little stomach queezy myself. It really ruins your day and life to have a sick kid. She is better today and I feel better myself. I get to teach a huge class tonight. 22 students. the grading might kill me. We will see. Next time I am eliminating a paper and having a group assignment. That way you only grade 5 papers instead of 22. Let's hope I surive it. I promise to be more cheerful in the future.
0 comments:
Post a Comment