Checking in this week

Well, it has been a mixed week. First I tried these two new recipes. One is for crunchy yet soft chocolate cookies. Maybe chewy is the word. Either way I love them way better than regular kind my mom makes (nestle tollhouse recipe). I ate tons! And I tried this chocolate cake that did not have any milk, eggs, or butter. Called Wacky Cake. It tastes just like Betty Crocker Devil's Food cake and even more moist! 

Moral of story - cooking is way to tempting. 

Then I bought a new scale since the old one is not digital. The old one says I weigh in at 155 or 154. The new one says 157! So I am going off the new one and that means I have more weight to lose. The new one is probably a bit more accurate although the doctor's office said I was 156 the last time I was there on the 6th. So, the best I can do is try harder but it means my counter will look like I gained weight again.

No fair.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: