Facing Surgery - literally

-posted by jenny-
I get to have surgery on my face. I have a deviated septum that is causing me to have breathing problems. My ears pop too but there is nothing wrong with my sinuses. Instead I have perfect looking ears but severe allergies. I am going on steroids to reduce swelling. So that explains it all. I will be scheduled for surgery to "break" my nose and straighten it sometime this summer. Lori had it done so I guess I will survive too. At any rate, there you go. 

I just uploaded all my pics and lamentably noted I did not take a picture of myself with my new cute nephew! Oh, the Horror!

Cute stuff going on today is that while walking up to our apartment the sprinklers came one. Emma and I ran out of the way but Ash ran right into the midst and would not come out! I just let him play and eventually Emma joined in. Its 90 degrees here - it felt great. So funny and so cute. We miss a yard!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: