She just decided to be 13 I swear. She wants her own cell phone, won't sit at the same table to eat with us because she is mad at us and wants us to buy her all the cool cloths, jewelry, and purses she wants. I hope its a phase... please let it be a phase... I just keep telling myself that eventually she will turn 18 and move out! I think its because she does not yet understand money or why she cannot have these things, coupled with the fact that since she is still young she is very whinny and still bawls like she is three.
One the plus side Ash is charming, says please and thank-you and sings "Love one another" in spanish all the time, even at the store. Thank goodness both my kids are not having the same problems at the same time! (and he called Kim grandma..... guess Kim looks like Beverly!) Don't tell....
1 comments:
What is your favorite digital scrapbooking site? just curious!
Post a Comment