Apology

Sorry to all my fans (whatever... like anyone but my best friends read this regularly. Ok, so my in-laws might feel obligated to peak at it now and then)


I am teaching 4 courses. That means I won't be around and cannot do any scrapping. Gotta do powerpoints, and go out on weekends to have fun. Like last weekend. And in two weeks too. Anyway... when my life calms down and I am not working 35 hour weeks I will update this.

Now I know most of you work too, but to suddenly have to work 40 hours when you are used to working 8 is a big change. Plus I ruined my mac. My own fault. anyway. Spent a whole day trying to fix it or find a solution that was not to expensive, and backed up my hard drive just in case I ruined it some more. Shot my monitor. Gotta fix my laptop, repaint my room, panic... plan a holiday, get temple names ready for youth trip, panic, make Halloween costumes, panic, cut my hair, you get the picture.

Love you all and see you in a few weeks, I am guessing the first week of October.
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Lindsay Blake said...

It's ok we love you for more than your scrapbooking abilities.