ok, so I have been wanting to run a 5k for some time now. But then I got pregnant... so now it is time. One gal from my ward asked to run with her on a Nov 6. So I am really going to do it. Went running for the first time in a long time. Not to sore and will walk tomorrow and see how it goes.
Wish me luck and to keep training!
2 comments:
Wow you are ambitious! I wish you the best. I have also thought about doing a 5K. However I really like walking fast more then running. The only running I usually do is on my treadmill with Wii Fit.
You will do amazingly! I actually really enjoy running... I'm dirt slow but I like it... and it does help with my hip as long as I cross train as well
Post a Comment