So Jed and I did our 5 year plan and then talked about his boards. You know - those huge test doctors and dentists have to take to apply for a license. Florida is really picky and won't accept any others. I eventually want to do a PhD so that means he has to try to take two sets (expensive) and find twice the patients to do so. So we decided maybe we cannot stay in Florida just yet. Maybe we will go live somewhere else, pay off our loans, let me finish school and then decide if living in Florida is right for us.
I just about cried right on the spot. Why? I love it here! I love the weather, our ward, being near the beach, Emma's school, my friends, Disney World, the Keys, imported cheese, my job. It is a long list. The only thing not here is my family. So leaving is so sad!
I really don't want to live in a dry area again with my asthma. So we won't be going west unless that is the only place for me to go to school. Jed and I are now looking around but we went to the beach today (and plan to go every week till we leave) and were just so sad to know we might not come back. I'm sad to think we may not find such a good school for Emma. And I'm just downright sad that anyplace else will be a lot colder!
Boo Hoo!
2 comments:
Good luck trying to figure it out. I know you will, it's just tough to make those kinds of decisions.
Wow big decisions! That is exciting! JB and I are sad that dry climates are ruled out-- we were voting that you end up in Tucson ;)
Post a Comment