Jed Passed!

Well - his written boards anyway. His boards are divided up into three parts, written, practical (practice on fake teeth) and patient practical (real people).

And he passed the written part and did quite well. He is very excited and relieved. He takes his second part Jan 21st or so and then all that is left is the patient practical. Crazy! I am already starting to stock up on boxes and think about what to sell/weed out. Moving is so stressful! Until then, park, cemeteries (genealogy of course) and beach. And I teach a lot too. My work will miss me so much that is for sure.
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! Do you know where you are moving yet? My heart goes out to you not wanting to leave a place you love so much. That's kind of how I feel about where we live.

Jenny said...

Thanks Amy! We have no idea yet. Jed was looking in FL. But now we have switched. Looking anywhere really. No idea what we want to do. I am really glad you like New York.

rozanny said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Shari Knudsen said...

Wow that is so exciting Jenny. Congratulations to Jed! Do you know where you will be moving? Florida has sure been a fun place for your family to move. Good luck to you all.