These are two rather funny things that happened last week.
First, Jake is learning to stand. But he is so cute about it. He goes to a piece of furniture or a person, stands up, then lets go. He stand for a minute then usually goes "Ah, ha" and then tries to take a step and falls. I like that he cheers himself on.
The second is that I had to work Tuesday and Jed had a meeting, so off to a babysitter the kids went. After Jed got them, he went to Taco Bell because it was late. He thought he would buy them a simple chicken Quesadillo because they like chicken. When he got home both Emma and Ash were being picky. So he told them to sit and eat it.
Emma complained it was too hot, and Ash kept saying it was yucky. He thought they were just being picky and made them each eat whole piece.
The best part is when Ash suddenly goes "my throat" and grabs his neck, the Emma said "my lips burn." Jed then took a bite and realized he made his kids eat a very spicy chicken quesadilla. He let them each drink as much milk as they wanted so they would feel better.
I laughed so hard when I got home.
1 comments:
I love how theatrical it sounds! "My throat!" "My lips!"
Post a Comment