Farmers Market and other cute things

My life is full of crazy adventures. They involve the following:

1. Going to the farmers market and just buying tons of stuff that I probably won't be able to eat. And I got some huge pattypan squash from a lady in our ward. Who eats veggies in this house? Me. And can I eat this all - doubtful. Sigh. Still, it was fun and the produce really does taste excellent.

2. I volunteered to take down a wooden fort/swing set for free from craigslist. I was hoping to move it to our house but the bolts were too rusty and the wood too cracked in some places. I ended up sawing parts of it and when Jed came after work we ended up sawing it into pieces just to get rid of it. Now I have pieces that I am thinking of making into a fort without the stairs or swing part of it. Sigh. How did I get into that mess? What was I thinking? Jed is a very patient man!

3. Emma is getting baptized. I am trying to help her understand what it means. I am doubtful about that. She is a cute little girl but really has a hard time paying attention. I am taking time to have short little lessons to help prepare her. It really bring home how clueless and a little behind she really is.

4. I cut my own hair! I need to take a pic. One side is too long and I am too scared to fix it. But rest is ok. Any hairdresser will gasp and then probably have a good laugh. But I was so sick of it and Jed works long hours at this job. It pays better but has longer hours and a commute. When am I going to get it cut? Sigh.... but the rest of my life is pretty good!
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

rozanny said...

I can't believe it's almost baptism time! Has it really gone by that fast?! And don't worry about your hair. My sister cut my hair once... 6 months later I went to get it cut again and the lady about died. She said it was awful in the back. I had no idea... for six months.

Jenny said...

LOL - Jed says it looks ok. But you never know. For six months... that is way worse.

Bethany said...

We miss you guys!! I love the update. Cute little Emma is getting baptized? How fun. I am sorry about the hair--I did that once to my bangs. It's the worst.