Has it been almost three weeks?

I guess it has. I like posting more often but find that a) I don't have much to say or b) that we are too busy or sick. Well this time we all had influenza. Not some fake cold, the real flu. Yuck! At one point I had been in bed all day because I really couldn't get out of it and finally felt well enough to slowly shuffle down the stairs to find that Jed, Emma, and Jake were all laying glassy-eyed on the floor by the couch. Ash was playing games in the corner. That is how sick we all were. No one to give us meds or drinks because we were all too tired to get off the floor or our beds. I got everyone some advil and joined them. It was a rotten week till we were all a bit better.

At any rate I wanted to jot down this funny memory. I had given Ashton a bowl of berry crunch to eat (without milk) and he went to eat on the couch. I know - worst mom ever. Jake soon wanted some so I ordered Ash to share. A few minutes later I hear them fighting. I come into see Ash pinning Jake down and stuffing cereal in his mouth. Well I did tell him to share but that was just a bit too much. I laughed and then rescued Jake.

and I buzzed my boys. I get so tired of cutting hair because it leaves a mess and I find hair in everything for a while afterward. So I put them in a chair outside and buzzed them both. I'll post a pic later today. Gotta love summer short hair cuts for boys. Ash ran to the mirror and them promptly told me he looked so handsome!  Poor Ash, his calick means I have to wash his hair every morning and dry it to get rid of the weird sticking-up thing it does. He hates his hair sometimes.

And I had to put Jake in a 4T sunday shirt just to fit his wide neck, and his feet barely fit in the 3T sleepers. They are so big!  Simple joys....
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

I'm sorry you guys were so sick! Not fun at all! Especially when everyone has it...