Shedd Aquarium and Halloween Fun

Just some fun pictures to post. First I bought Jacob a sandbox. Why I have waited this long I don't know. He loves it! He asks daily if he can go 'play sand' and often I'll get him all cleaned up and dressed to find he went outside and laid right down in the sand before we were to leave. This time he was filling up Ashton's socks with sand.


Next, these are from the Milwaukee Public Museum. I did not take our nice camera - cureses! But they still make for fun memories

Here Jacob is making faces and saying 'don't want to' when we tried to get him to touch a butterfly.

Jed found it quite easy to pick them up and he helped Ashton touch them too.

Ash then spent the rest of the time in this section trying to get butterflies to sit on his finger - super cute. I spent my time trying to make sure he did not crush any of them. Emma screamed if a butterfly came near her.


Climbing on big beetle.


Fishing later on that day. (Labor Day) Ashton caught a fish. Sadly it is not in the pic! We were letting him just cast and real in however he liked and he caught a fish!


Shedd Aquarium: Touch pool. Emma was too scared but Ash was pretty game.


Fake submarine: They sure loved playing in here.


Jellyfish: They had one amazing jellyfish exhibit.



I love Halloween! I got this idea years ago and thought this year I would make window decorations for our house. Here are the first two.


This is just two silly ghosts in the entry window.


And last nights project - spooky witch for the right side front. Now to figure out what to do for the left side.


Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Shari Knudsen said...

Jenny that looks like you had a fun time at the museum. That is a very cute idea for the windows also. I enjoyed looking at your fun adventures. Now I want to come to that museum.