Well, the run was a bit chaotic. And if we do it again, it will be so much better! Way too many people showed up the day of, I ran out of shirts, and zombies were too aggressive. There was not enough belts either.
But, tons of them had fun. We awarded prizes and it was all good.
The walk - fabulous! Best part of the day.
Obviously the trail was narrow and the zombies just blocked the paths. No runners survived.
The walk - so many dressed up! It was cool.
At the end the Husti Players performed and taught the kids how to do the Thriller Dance.
Some of my favorite zombies
Me - getting my zombie on.
Carrie Ann - the best zombie. She was hilarious.
baby zombie - super cute
and this is the facebook banner I put up from a photo. I just love the colors and blood.








0 comments:
Post a Comment