More December Catch up, I would cry if I didn't record these moments you know...

Oh, how fun it is to look at photos on your camera. Now that I have a descent cell camera I take way too many photos. Too many.

But sometimes to entertain this little guy, I let him take photos. And he takes 100s. I delete most of them but here are few gems.

I took this one of course. I love his sock money hat.


His selfie


and a ton of images of his feet. Its so funny what they take pictures of.


We made candy wreaths at the library. You use wire to tie candy on and and the end you put a bow with scissors attached. Then you cut off a piece of candy each day.


Jacob's artwork. I never get tired of my kids funny drawings. He is getting better. The eyes are actually part of the body now rather than off to the side.


And in December I went with a friend, Leslie Lecours to tour the Pabst Mansion. It is lovely inside, but you couldn't take photos. I snuck a few but won't post them.


Its huge outside!


Gotta have a selfie!


And then it was time for the annual Beaver Dam Holiday Parade! Of course Ash was super goofy and laid on the sidewalk. That boy is so silly and fun.


More sock monkey fun


I swear my nose is getting bigger! Ack, the curse of getting old. Your nose keeps growing.


Jed's work float. It wasn't that cool and I didn't get a good picture.


and the Nativity festival at our church had a cake entry. It was very interesting and all the figures were made of moldable chocolate. It took the couple days to make it. Of course, each kid got to take one home.

Pretty cool huh?


The figures did look a little creepy but still pretty cool.


And a selfie of me in my new hat. See, my nose is getting bigger

Category: 0 comments

0 comments: