Ah, Easter

The rest of March was pretty quiet. I spent still chilly days with Jake. Here we are watching construction at the high school. Look at the sheer joy as he watches dump trucks do their thing. He sure is cute.



Ashton got into trouble at school for the first time for stealing candy!


Jacob's class make bunny masks for Easter. I think they are super cute. To bad Jake is in the back and you can hardly see him.


Easter happened at our house and was a simple event. We went over Emma's easter egg set that helped kids learn the story, and then had candy and such.




I am ashamed to say that we decorated eggs after Easter rather than before. We used the rice technique and it worked great.




Easter morning was a riot. Way too many complaints about getting dressed up and then I made them sit to take pictures. It was so bright! Poor kids, this is my first shot. I just love it.



And then I got a better one. I need to lighten it and get some more color. It was warm for once too!
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

Does the rice one work well? It looks like fun.