Winter fun

I never did post pics about our branch xmas party. It was really quite fun, they had a dinner. Then speakers show shared a christmas memory. We got to duck out and dress up kids during that part. A lady in our branch made all the costumes, and enjoyed her self to. They turned out lovely.


Jake was a shepherd, Emma an angel.


It was a bit of a fiasco going in since we just had to guess when they wanted us to come in. Maybe rehearsals next time huh?


We even had a horse with a paper bag on her head.


And Ashton was a wise man. He hated it, but he looked pretty cute.


Afterward we played some games. I liked this one with the word stuck on our heads.


Another was where you put a paper plate on your head and draw things. That was very funny.


I walked by the board at school and saw Jacob's class had a photo in it. He is Captain America.


And we had holiday concerts. Jacob spent most of the time scowling at people. Really, I swear he was excited to go up and sing. I have no idea what happened.


Ashton did a good job singing too.


And Emma wore her Santa hat at her band holiday concert. Very cute of her.


It snowed! The best snow ever too. We went sledding and it was perfect.


It even had a bump that gave them all some good air. Isn't Ash a cutie? With his pink cheeks.


This was Jacob telling me he was supposed to go down backwards or face-first or whatever. He sure sasses me back all the time.


And my best girl Emma.


Ash has been hilarious lately. This was in response to being ratted out for kicking his sister in the face. "Honestly Mom, I just went like this with my foot and Emma's face got in the way."  Really? really...


Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

I especially love the paper bag.