April #3 Shenanigans

More April fun - our real reason for going to Florida was to attend Star Wars Celebration!

Its the biggest Star Wars Con there is: with all things Star Wars. I snapped this pic when I went to pick up our badges.


Already people were lining up to sleep there that night - just so they could get in line to see the opening sessions in the main theatre. I, knowing I would have little kids in tow, decided to get up at the crack of dawn to get in line instead.


And that is just what we did! Up at five, there by six and in line. 


I didn't really want to the opening session - mostly because I heard it would be too full by the  time we got there from people who went to past conventions. Turned out there was plenty of wrist-bands to go around. But we decided to get Ray Park ones instead and watch the other panels online.


We also got Billy Dee Williams (who played Lando) and then sat in another line to wait for it all to open.


Just us and 15,000 other people.


Looking at cool decor, but that is about it.



And then the show floor opened! All the cool props and fun stuff to see.




And most people brought out their costumes to be in. So many fun ones.




They also had a car show. Really cool decorated cars.



Category: 0 comments

0 comments: