And it was so much fun...
The Lego Building areas for kids are lifesavers - really. My kids spent hours there. They were putting together a huge big brick Millennium Falcon.
We all made a bunch of big bricks to help too.
I love this gal -
I hung out there too while Jed shopped.
And I made sure to hug my stormtrooper buddy too
The displays are always amazing!
And people do amazing costumes! I wish I had got a pic of the Wonder Woman Stormtrooper - she was truly amazing!
Rebels!
And we also got into Ray Park's panel. He was Darth Maul. And he is just the ordinary awesome guy.
He talks about getting the part, and just doing whatever they said so he wouldn't get cut. But also showing the directors what he could bring to the part.
And he always has these entertaining bits too. The best is when he and Warrick Davis reinacted Maul's death scene and Warrick (who is Wicket) had to be lifted back on to the stage. Too funny and too long to fully explain. We laughed the whole time!
Then there is the Droid Builders room - so cool. About 60 R2 units and other droids to see and interact with. So cool that people have these hobbies. These are my personal favs
A droid in carbonite - its funny.
Family photo no one wanted to take - come on! Its R2D2!
Me and R2KT - she is special so google her if you don't know.
I love this Batman and Robin mash-up. So cute!
And Minions.
Me on set with BB-8
and filthy jawas trying to steal parts
The 501st legion room - but for some reason I didn't take too many pics there.
And finally - leaving. And taking our Nerdy memories with us.




















0 comments:
Post a Comment