And then they had about 8-10 stops in different buildings with activities for kids.
And we started in the main building, where you could take a picture with a backdrop as an action figure.
The place also had cool car seats everywhere - these boys had a blast pretending to drive.
Outside we took pictures with all the fun characters, wampa
Maul trooper - he was cool! (and we took so many more that I wont bore you)
They had toss games, and I can't stop laughing at the placement of the hole here. Its right in his groin! I wonder if its a mistake or not.
A nice place to sit and eat food
Hot dogs and cool treats
Darth Vader of Grayskull (He man mash-up)
Inside the museum they had a scavenger hunt with the prettiest mini paintings
And on the roof they had a cool (literally) kids show.
He showed all kinds of neat scientific properties when things get super cool
at the end he too the unused nitrogen (that cant be transported anyway) and made a mini bomb with a coke bottle in a bucket of soapy water
and it went off!
Inside they had a doll collection all dressed up as Star wars characters. So lovely
They had several props you could look at: speeder bike
Someone made a real life bunker from Endor
And the library had a garbage pit kids had to find some hidden dolls. My boys loved it!
Afterward, more swimming. And I wish I could buy the floaties the hotel had
Jed bought a virtual reality box and tried it out with the kids.
Emma was the best! She was so funny to watch trying out the rollercoaster app.
And them we went home back to our normal lives






















0 comments:
Post a Comment