More Fun with Emma




I just have to pass on the funniest things that are happening with Emma. Thursday was Valentine's Day and she came home with candy of course. While we were sorting it on the living room floor I accidentally farted. Emma laughed really hard and then forced herself to fart. She kept laughing and farting for a while. She kept saying it was funny. We do not laugh at farts in our home and don't have farting contests. I can only assume she is learning this from her classmates. I admit it is very weird to have her pick up phrases and behaviors from school. (and funny sometimes).  Emma also learned to take pictures with our camera. She then went around the house taking pictures of Jed, me, Ashton, her toys, and her feet. Here are a few just as a sample. It is actually kinda cute but most of the time she is so busy telling us to smile and say cheese that she forgets to aim and gets just our legs.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: