Wicked is in Fort Lauderdale

The Musical Wicked is playing here in Fort Lauderdale. I have heard from so many that it is really good. It is based on a book where Elfaba (wicked witch of the west) is at school with Galinda the good witch (later shortened to Glinda) and what her life was like in the world of Oz under the cruel reign of the wizard. So we splurged and got tickets way in the back row of the balcolny, and I am currently reading the book. Who knows if it will be good? But at least it will prepare me for the show. Jed is so busy this month. He has two tests each week and stays up late a lot. Emma and Ashton are happy souls - I let them take baths together. Emma helps me wash him, its very cute! It is just so easy to plop him in the tub with her and bath them together. He is so little he does not care and he loves to play with all her toys. His favorite is her pink princess shoes. Why I don't know. We keep busy and stay inside because its 89 degrees right now. And humid. So you guys all stay inside to keep warm and we stay inside to keep cool. Not really that different. Love you!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: