Posted by
Jenny
Ok this diet is harder than I thought. Here's why... It seems something interupts my goal to eat cereal or a small meal by a party, someone bringing food by, or the fact that we are on the road. Second, when we go to the store we are buying food for two daily meals not one. In reality its hard to cook a meal for my family and then have boring cereal. And there is leftovers that need to be eaten. I feel so guilty that food will be going bad! I just need to get over it. Well, I decided to eat a good meal at lunch because then I am not so hungry by dinner that a bowl of cereal is just right for dinner. Well, friday I was watching someone's kids and since they were late they bought us pizza. Saturday was birthday party with pizza and I planned on hamburgers with home-made no preservative buns that go bad in a few days buns. I ate a little of the pizza in both cases. I just need to be better. On a plus note I am actually feeling full while eating less food. I think my stomache is shrinking. I ate one slice of pizza (skinny slice) with salad and I was full. I usually eat two huge slices of pizza. So maybe this will work a little bit after all.
Category:
0
comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment