My Fairest...


Emma was so cute this week! She has been wearing this pink ballerina outfit for a week solid and then I bought her a blue one. She wore that till it was dirty. We are back to the pink one now. She really wanted dancing shoes so we made her earn money by doing chores. What a difference! She actually helps clean up now more easily. Of course I pay her in quarters but to me its well worth the help. And she really wanted a toy from Burger King (we go, eat and play in the jungle gym area for an hour) but when I told her no, she asked if it was because we did not have the money. I said yes. So maybe telling no on buying items will be easier if she knows she has to earn it. The value of hard-earned money...
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: