My birthday... gone now


Ok, so if you check facebook I lied about my birthday till I was red in the face. And I thought I had already hidden that info from the world. As it is I have identity issues so I do not really want the whole world to know. But my birthday already happened and it was fun. I finally scrapped a page about it! We went to eat at Teppan Edos in Epcot. I had not been to a tepanaki-cook-your-food -at-your-table-place since I was little. My family goes to one in Provo but I always turned them down because we never had the money. Now that we are in dental school, we could care less. We pay 50,000 for tuition, what's 100 more? It will raise our payment by .20 cents. It is hard to be good. So many people want to lend dentists money - get better returns than house loans or stock market. And we pay our bills. Jed anyway... dentists anyway...

Ok, and I went to the clinic today.... boo... hooo. I have mild, localized periodontitus! gotta pay extra money and endure Jed's admonishing me on how to properly clean and brush my teeth. So condescending! He looks cute in his scrubs though. And is learning a lot. Sigh... gotta really start flossing. Not just when I feel like it.
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

rozanny said...

Well... happy late birthday anyways!

Shari Knudsen said...

Happy Birthday I am glad you had a nice day. I love the restaurants where they cook your food. YUMMY! Good Luck to you both in beautiful Florida. Feel so sad for you. Have to have all that fun.