Oh no! A cold front!

I love the news yesterday. "Be prepared a cold front is sweeping into south Florida. We are going to see record dips in temperatures. You all had better get your winter clothes out."

And the dreaded low temperature was ......... 62 degrees. Jed and I laughed for 10 minutes over that. Then we actually changed out of our shorts into some pants. And we made our kids wear socks for the first time in a year. Ash is so funny. He kept looking at his socks and tugging at them. Guess he's not used to them. Winter has arrived to South Florida!
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

rozanny said...

Nice... that's what happened to me on my mission. I served on the Equator... the day I left it was 120 degrees plus humidity... I was in an area that everyone said was pretty cold... I said, "I'm from Utah, I can handle it." 6 months later I'd had a continual cold and wore my jacket every day that whole time... it was 60-70 degrees. Freezing.

Jenny said...

We never quite pull out our coats. But people here sure bundle up for the sixties like Utahn's do for the 40s. It is funny!

Meg said...

How are you guys? I finally have internet up and running so I am catching up on posts. Hope all is well with you guys.
I love your newstand it is really cute.

Shari Knudsen said...

I love it. You should feel our weather here in Utah. It snowed today. The temperature is 32 degrees.