Jed did the eyes. I did the hair and lips. He messed up and make a big smudge in the middle with blue. Oh well. At least you could tell it was Tinkerbell.

While decorating I stripped Ash down and let him eat frosting. It was the only way to keep him quiet and stop him from trying to reach up and grab everything.

Emma's big gift was two toy guitars. Why two? I hate having to mediate between my kids all the time. So Jed was smart and bought two. Both are Emma's but whichever one she is not using Ashton can use. See Ash and Jed fighting over the extra one in the background?

Emma and her two cards.
Emma and her two cards.
Her party was fun and we sure cannot believe she is six. Happy late birthday Emma!
2 comments:
I can't believe she's six! And yes... the cake is better than you think. I can't decorate cakes worth dirt.
I cant believe that she is six already. She is adorable.
Post a Comment