Well, she found that I have asthma. And a sinus infection. So my coughing is not due to bronchitus or some other sickness. (Jed, in that annoying way of his, has been telling me I have all the classic symptoms of either a chain-smoker or asthmatic for a few weeks now. And I have never smoked in my life) They sat me down, plugged me into a respirator, checked my oxygen levels, and gave me albuterol to open my airways. Man, what a difference! I can breath for the first time in two months without any wheezing. And I get an inhaler. I had never been diagnosed before properly. So there you have it. A good, thorough doctor makes all the difference. But I do get another round of antibiotics to clear up this sinus infection. Mostly because it has filled up my right ear with fluid. (not good).
So to all my neglected family, especially Jed, who is wondering why I have been sleeping so much and coughing like a chain-smoker, I just have asthma.
1 comments:
I am sorry to hear you have been so sick. I am glad you found out what the problem is. It helps so you know what to do about it. I hope you are able to get well now.
Post a Comment