Fun News!

We are now making it public that we are expecting too. Don't know what it is yet. I am trying to switch OBs. Mine is a little crazy. At any rate, we are due May 25th. Super, super fun!
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

rozanny said...

YAY! That's so exciting and I sure hope that it goes well for you! If it's a girl you have to name her after me... after May 25th is a good day to be born... (course I was born in '81 not '10).

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Who is your doctor? Let me know if you need anything.
Katie

Shari Knudsen said...

That is so exciting. Did I tell you that I am going to be a Grandma in July. Brandon and Becca are also expecting now. It will be fun to see if it is a boy or a girl. You two have such cute kids. Big Congratulations!