Xmas fun

So we decorated our house in lights, our tree has been up for a while. Oh, Ash demolished our old tree. After knocking it over three times it looks a lot like the one on Charlie Brown Christmas. No amount of love or ornaments was going to save that pitiful tree. So Jed bought a new one. 9 feet tall and only he can put it together. I guess that will be his chore every year. Tonight we went to our ward's christmas party. They had a nativity scene and pageant. Jed was a shepherd. He wore his Jedi cloak and a cloth on his head. Kinda silly looking... it was nice. I didn't get to enjoy it much. Had to wrestle with the boy. He would not sit, threw candy at other people, laid on the bench and kicked anyone in his range, tried to crawl under the bench... sigh.... I just do not know what to do with him - he won't behave! And he is so cute!
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

rozanny said...

Isn't it funny! I think it's hilarious when Ada cries...

Shari Knudsen said...

I remember those days. Unfortunately those days do disappear. I miss having my younger children. Don't take me wrong I like my teenagers but it is a different world. Enjoy all the moments because they will pass. You are a great mom Jenny. Keep up the amazing work.