Fun stories and other musings…

So I am in the closet when I hear Emma screaming in the shower. I tell her to quit whining but she just gets hysterical. I get there and she is cowering in a corner because a lizard was in the tub! I gave her a towel and grabbed the camera in between my chuckling. She kept going on and wouldn't come out of her room! All over a little lizard.



My three cuties!


Ash has begun to pretend play. While at Beverly's he would take a pirate ship and pretend to 'get' people. So cute! "Pirates get Jacob! Now they get mommy." He also hung a toy tiger off a ledge and said "help, help" and pretended to save him. And then there is the pretend doggie syndrome that never wears off at our house.

Everyone loves Jacob and fights over him too. Both Emma and Ash compete with him. If Emma is looking or playing with Jake, Ash has to cut in. But then so does Emma. Jake had better be a tough kid to withstand it all.

Emma has to pretend we are camping every day since coming back from Colorado. Everyday she set up her sleeping bag, tent, and camp chair.

Ashton had a birthday. He is now a big three-year-old. I plan to write a little letter of sorts to remind him of how special he is. I miscarried twice before I had him. I was so angry and bitter. And the timing was not the best. He was born while Jed had to be in school. I was basically all alone. I had to move 4 days after he was born and live with family. I felt so alone. But he was such a special baby for me. I remember that after I had him I felt so much peace. He loved me, would cry if I did not hold him, and was so attached to me. It had such a healing effect. I found I was no longer bitter about losing the other two babies. Ashton will always be special for that reason.

I blew up a room almost full of balloons for Ash's birthday. That was the best idea I ever did for the kids. They loved it all - blowing up balloons, letting them fly around the room half blown up, playing in the room of balloons, and then popping them. This is a must do again.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: