9 Months and counting

Its about Jake of course! He is now 9 months old. I can't quite believe it myself. What a cutie. Sadly he has been so grumpy lately. Got a few teeth that need to just break out I think. At any rate:

9 month check-up.
23 lbs
30 inches long
Can: sit, crawl (normally now - no more army crawl) stand up, walk around objects while holding on
Eats: mostly formula and cereal, not a real fan of food except crackers
Hair is blonde and still sticks up!
No teeth!
He does have this droopy eye thing going on. We are going to have it looked at.

That's my Jakie boy!
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Shari Knudsen said...

He is so adorable.

rozanny said...

Jer and I agree! He's just one cute kid!

Jenny said...

Awwww, thanks!

Hani and Amanda said...

He is just so cute! I love his blue eyes too.