We got a note from school that Emma had failed her eyesight test. So after a few months of dilly-dallying I made an appointment and took her in. Of course she needed glasses. Both Jed and I wear glasses so that was not a surprise. Her eyesight is as bad as mine was at her age! Oh, my. I am really very nearsighted. Poor girl. But she loves her glasses. They have flowers on the side and are purple. Tthis is her new look till she gets older and gets contacts! My girl sure is starting to look all grown up. Boo hoo!
2 comments:
Oh, How cute! She does look more grown up. I noticed the same thing when Paige got her glasses. Your family pics are beautiful Jenny!
I want pictures of you all! They are so cute! I love them, I just found out that you guys are going to be here for the summer, yeah!!!!!
Post a Comment