Fall Fun

We Live a cornfield away from a cool park called Dodge Ledge Park. It has some really interesting rock formations to climb on but its a bit dangerous with little kids. But the trees are amazing! The campground is amazing and this is where we took family pictures. I will be editing and posting them soon. Sadly since I am the photographer the ones I am in are always odd. Emma took one of Jed and I. Not the best. Even with a tripod all I can do is set it to automatic and jump in. So they look odd with no one on the other side to say "lean in" or "put your hand down"
Oh well. They are pretty and free.










Aren't these just fun? I love the trees here. Colors are so pretty. Our yard is slowly getting full of leaves. I guess I did miss fall after all that time I spent in Florida.
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

So cute! I love the one of the boys backs. The lighting is amazing.