See this lady standing next to Ashton? This is my granny. Her name is Tommye Knudsen and she was a great lady. She passed away today, in her home, holding the hands of her two daughters. Her health has been declining and for the last six weeks she has struggled to breathe. Its a relief to see her finally pass on. But I am sad too. Now their house will be empty. No more granny to try to get me to eat pecan pie. No granny to hug, or ask how I am. No granny to make fried zucchini or her crazy, easy, enchiladas. My granny was a soft spoken gal but had a lot of heart - texan through and through. I love her and she will be missed.
Good-bye Granny

1 comments:
You look so much like her Jenny! She looks like a very loving Gran. I'm sending you a hug to tide you over til you see her again!
Post a Comment