Recipe Club



So my sister and I started our own recipe club. Basically we rotate who picks a new recipe for us both to try. I picked Turkey Curry last month - but we both made it with leftover chicken instead of leftover turkey. Super yummy! This one did not have milk products and had cinnamon. It was so interesting - spicy and sweet. Its a keeper. The link has the basic recipe but then add 1/2 tsp cinnamon. I don't know why I added it but I had read other recipes with it and just did. I plan to make it again this week. I'm gonna buy chicken just to use for leftovers.

Next month - Thai Mango and Sticky Rice. I found this easy recipe at Epicurious. I don't have the right steamer thing but am willing to give it a try. Now to find where they sell sticky rice...




Category: 0 comments

0 comments: