We have been crazy busy, and all kinds of things have changed.
1. its the end of school so I have been going to all kinds of 'endy' events.
Ashton and me at his class picnic.
Jakey and I sat on the pavement and we all ate lunches.
Ashton and his class wrote a funny story about lego coming to life and trashing the house. They all read a part and showed their picture.
Ashton's Kindergarten graduation
He looks pretty clue-less, and had no idea what was going on.
Their whole class.
Young Women's going away party. Karaoke! It was so fun. Sariah, Anna, Izzy and Anna.
Anna, Neinah, Jeri, and Anna. I am sure going to miss all those gals.
Lego building at the mall. Each kid got to make a lego square to be part of a display.
I helped Jakey make a lego ship. Its easy to just fill it with blue.
Jakey spend the rest of the time driving the stroller around.
Emma made a church.
Ashton made a building with two fish on top.
We were early but the pieces would fill up an outline of the United States. Too bad we can't find a completed picture but I am sure it was cool.
2 comments:
That lego thing is AMAZING! I would love to have done something like that. How fun.
There is a lego store opening in SLC - I know they will start having events. All lego stores do fun stuff - their monthly building clubs are so fun!
Post a Comment