I just want to post some funny stuff by my cutie.
See this face? Its my cute Ashton. He has been so funny lately. He plays with lego men, changes their arms, is always super silly, but has started to read like crazy.
Well, this is just a few things I want to remember forever.
A few days ago: Mom, I love you. Do you know why? (me - why) Because you're my brown-eyed girl! (love that song)
And when Jed was called to be the branch president - I remarked that we would just have to get used to Jed living at the church.
I have to admit, Ash seemed a little sad but ok with what happened. But later on when Jed came home, Ashton was playing outside and he looked up and remarked to Jed " Hey, I thought you didn't live here anymore! Why are you here?"
And he didn't seem to broken up by it.... Must have took me literally.
1 comments:
HAHAHAHA! My dad was in the Bishopric from the time I was 3-18 and then in the High Priests doing stuff with the Stake from 18-now... I often didn't see him until it was time to go to Mutual... then he'd be there with us too.
Post a Comment