There is a Circus World Museum in Baraboo. I wanted to take the kids before summer ended. So I did. Without Jed. It was an adventure, wore us all out but I am pretty sure we all loved it since they play "circus" all the time now.
Our tour started with old circus musical instruments - that was my favorite.
Then shows and more shows. Magic shows - sorry no cameras allowed. And then the big top show. Jake and Ash waiting
My best-girl Emma
and the guy who can fold himself in half - totally weird but man, he can bend!
An elephant, who did small tricks
The clown that my kids just loved!
And all kinds of outdoors things to climb, explore, and get into.
Snake Lady Jake
Hand-eating trash cans
Me as a rodie
The playground was pretty normal but had a few circus things. It had a mounted unicycle and a balance bar. My kids cried, yes cried, when we left it. They still talk about how cool the playground was. And the magic show and the clown.
Emma as a clown.
I admit to being pretty wore out, I skimmed through the museum but it had some neat stuff too. Jake and Ash just were too tired by that time. I did enjoy a quiet ride home after the kids all fell asleep. All in all - a good, fun day.
3 comments:
So fun! I didn't know that there was a circus museum. Nice.
That really sounds like a fun event. Your building memories!! Darling pictures...Thanks for sharing...
Love the pics Jenny! Looks like you guys had a way fun summer!
Post a Comment