Jake at the library summer reading party. Took his oreo and turned it into a pirate eye-patch.
Reo Speedwagon at the County Fair. Ugghhh, longest two hours of my life. I really don't like them but went for Jed. Actually he was so excited I went, but I wasn't sure who they were. I assumed it wouldn't be too bad. The first song I was just like - they are ok. But then when they played their ship sailing song - I thought "Its them!" I really don't like them.
But I got to hold my buddy Jake.
A trip to the Moyer's Farm. They have tons of animals, kangaroos, pigs, geese, then some exotic ones too.
And a short horse, not a pony, a horse. Somehow Ash managed to get in line before all the girls to be the first to ride her.
Look at those big smiles, Emma loved the ride.
But then they discovered the kittens and didn't want to see any other animals.
Look at that face? I would have went home with a kitten if I wasn't an asthmatic. They are hard on us.
Beaver Dam Water Ski team. They give free shows on Sunday nights and are pretty good.
They do a huge pyramid. It is fun to watch. I tried to pack in about 10 things that last two weeks of summer. Next up will be our trip to the Circus Museum. That was fun too.
1 comments:
I so want to see one of those water shows... I think the kids would love it!
Post a Comment