What!? the 24th already!

Man, thank goodness this month flew by. I normally don't like Feb. Valentine's day is nice but the rest of it is dark and cold here in WI. But since I have been sick for 7 days, its flown by. Lots of movies while I rest on the coach. And man, my house is trashed!

Anyway - we did go to the Dells a week or so ago for Jed's birthday. We all didn't feel well. But we had planned it weeks in advance so what are you gonna do?


So we went to the Great Wolf Lodge. It looked like this outside.


and like this inside. Nice warm water park. But, we all lounged in the hotel room most of the time. But when we did go it was fun.


This room was the best. It had a huge bucket that filled up and then dumped water over a climbing structure that led to two green slides. Right underneath the bucket was Ash's favorite place. Of course there was squirting and dripping water works all over it. A kid's dream. Jake loved it and they let him go on slides. They had a life guard at the end that would pick little kids up out of slide tunnel and the slides had only a little water in them. Nice!


And I took emma on this. It is the Tornado. The shoot you in the side and your tube goes up the one side, then you go down and pick up speed to go up the other side again. You do this till you reach the end. It scared us both pretty bad actually.



Not my photo, but this is inside. Emma almost threw up!


And a cool huge wave pool. This was fun.


And we went to a restaurant that delivered your food by train. Sheldon's dream place. (big bang theory)


Our kids loved it!


You got free hats, food by train, the train even ran by with a bubble machine on it. And funny toys too.


Jake in his hat.


Happy Birthday Jed!




Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Shari Knudsen said...

Wow sounds like you had a great time. I love the places you went. I wish they had the inside water park here. So fun. Sure do miss your darling family and they sure are growing up.

rozanny said...

That's a really cool place! Happy birthday Jed!

Amy said...

Wow! What a fun place Jenny! I'm so jealous, this winter has been so terribly long! I can't believe you and Emma had the guts to go on the Tornado ride, it looks crazy!