Will winter ever end....... oh, wait. We still have two more months of this. Sigh,

Ok, so its cold here. About 15-20 degrees below normal if you can believe it. And propane is running out so we have to keep the heater on low - say 64 degrees. Or run out and have no hot water, stove, and no household heat. So not only are we stuck inside, its cold inside too. (whine)

Ok, enough whining. Here is good news though. Emma's report card was fabulous! Like I have said before, when she gets B or above - its amazing! She works so hard and it showed. Go Emma!


Jake is a character. He walked around like this for a while. My vagabond child. Isn't he cute?


And salt, there is no way to hide from the salt. You wash your car and two days later it looks like this. Jed and the kids wrote "Help Me! I'm Dirty" on my car window.


And all the other photos I should have added months ago! Well, two months ago. Since this is my journal and blog - I thought I had better add them so I don't forget what they were of.


Jake's first drawing. A zombie carrot! from Shrek's Thrilling Tales. And he drew it upside down. Pretty cool huh? See if I didn't add it now, in a few years I would look at this picture and say "what?" "why did I take that?"


Jake drew this in church. Its a dog. Couldn't tell could you? It looks like an amoeba. See, another good reason to put this on the blog now.


Jake in his angry bird hat. I love him. He kept screaming like a crazy person the first day he wore it.


This is just funny. We went to Cabelas and bought the kids a light that straps onto your head. His was from Cars Movie. Anyway - he fell asleep with it over his eyes. Awesome.


Our crooked tree. We picked it out from a lower priced lot in the dark. Should known better. Its spine was crooked and so we called it the Charlie Brown Tree.


My cuties at the holiday parade. Where was Jake? Why, asleep in the parked car. It was a few cars away in the lot behind them. I kept checking on him but he slept through the whole parade.


Sledding over christmas. We could only find inflatables but we had so much fun on the big hill in Nauvoo.



And a picture with Grandma and Grandpa Harris - they are serving in Nauvoo. Emma, Ash, and Jake are all wearing their old timey stuff. Bev and Jim are in Carthage right now but will be zone leaders soon in Nauvoo. Like next week - he, hee. Cannot wait to go visit them again.


And Ashton lots his first teeth! I had to help pull one out. It dangling on its side. Gross! Ewww! Yuck! So Mom did it, amid much wailing and tears. Then Ash got money and it was all good. He talks funny now. Its cute. I better enjoy because his new teeth are already filling in. They broke through behind the old ones before he lost them. (shark teeth)


Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

I can't even believe how grown up your family is getting! It's awesome! And well done Emma!