We bought a house!

Ok, so I need a photo here. But its true and that is what we have been up to all month. Looking at houses toward the end of August, putting in an offer, and then doing all the paperwork. Coupled with  the first few weeks of school and then packing. But yes, we bought a house.

Its an older home, from the late 80s and has wood trim and all kinds of fun stuff. Like a Big mud room, and then also a huge storage area. And a pantry off the kitchen. Stuff only moms like. Then it has an office that doubles as a guest room, a big family room and big yard. Stuff everyone else likes. And now, I get to paint it all - Ugggh!

But its a house!
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

Yay! Congrats! I hope you LOVE it!