Halloween catch-up

So, now that life has calmed down, all the rooms in our house are put together and painted, the right side of the garage is box free so I can park there (this is most important in Wisconsin), and the yard is winterized, I can catch up on my journaling.

Halloween! Super fun at our house as always. Jed decided to go as Starlord from Guardians of the Galaxy. He bought some super cool jackets and stuff. And he bought cheap guns and make holsters for them. He really is crafty deep down. I need a pic of him too!




Jake as Groot. Wouldn't wear the mask, wouldn't sing or participate in his school concert, but did help chop vegetables for their home made soup. Which was hilarious to look at! All these crazy cut veggies. It tasted good though.


Halloween line-up. A purple witch, Rocket Raccoon and a sassy Groot.


Then came Emma's Bday. Which for once was on a Saturday. She wanted to have her nails painted so we did. I kinda liked it! Got a cute flower on mine and would go again.


That night was stake conference, so the poor girl had her party at the church right before the adult session. Sometimes I do feel bad for our kids, church stuff seems to override everything.


So no candles in church, so we had her blow our her candles outside. (see, override)


But I don't think she cared too much. Plenty of cool presents and money from grandparents = happy girl


Jake is on a cooking kick. I like it! But he watched Elmo's Magic Cookbook, and now wants to cook all kinds of stuff. Today's choice: Pumpkin pie (the good kind, not the yucky kind he said)
And it did taste good. And he ate it! Because he made it. And he has turned super, super sassy.

Have I mentioned he is so mouth and sassy? He talks and whines in time-out, he whines in the car, he sasses me constantly. And he is only 4! I am not gonna make it till he moves out at 19. But isn't he so cute?


Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

Wait, what!? Your life calmed down! NEVER! Life is busy and fun and if I know you... never not busy. Happy Birthday to Emma and I'm right there with you... Evelyn is whiny and pig-headed. I hope she survives being a teen.