Chicago Trip #2

Ok, so its late but here it is! We really do too many fun things. I get bored and look for something to do or somewhere to go almost every week! I've got problems.... time to get a job... or something....

Anyway - Ahhh, Chicago! So much fun.


The Tribune building had pieces of stone from all over the Unites States set into the walls. Here are a few: Salt Lake City Temple Quarry


Anasazi Ruins from Mesa Verde and Aztec Ruins  - Cool!


Then a day at the Museum of Science and Industry. My kids love this train display from Sweden.


I love the space exhibit. It has an actual Apollo capsule on display.





The Fairy Castle is just amazing! It is a miniature building but all the furniture and art are real. Real vases, real paintings, real antiques. So detailed and amazing. The pictures just cannot do it justice. The books really open are have miniature pages inside them! Darling.



 A mirror maze which my kids hated.... he....heee


And Jed's birthday pie when he got home. We went over his birthday so he didn't have a proper party but that's ok.


And check out what I found on my desk? I know it was Ashton. He is always leaving me little love notes and things. Cute isn't it?



And Ashton with a playdough mustache


Emma and her friends at activity days. Sadly she is almost two years older than all the others and will go into Young Women's soon. She will be the only beehive for  two years unless someone else moves in. I know she will live. Its just a bit sad.


Category: 0 comments

0 comments: