Not sure how my pictures got all jumbled but they did.
So after visiting Lori and others in Salt Lake we traveled down to Blanding. And spent a day at the Dinosaur museum while Jim and Bev were at the temple. We love that little museum and it has some very interesting displays.
I love Jacob's photo bomb in this one. Can you imagine an insect that big?
And this feathered scary turkey was more recently added to the museum. It was so neat to look at! I put its name below so if you want you can click and read about it. And I can't spell it either.
These are just old family photos. We took a day and drove to visit my grandma McGee. I am glad we did. She is getting so old, she has lost her sight, can hardly stand straight and is just showing her 98 years. This is Joseph Carr McGee and family.
I took a moment and used my cell to take photos of pictures she had on her walls. Then I edited out the frames. Cheater for me, but then I don't have to ask someone to scan them! This is Roscoe and Ruth. In their 60s I think.
Isn't this a great photo? He looks so happy!
And an old farm hand one.
And this is my grandma. Who knows if we will see her again?
We also drove down and went to the Albuquerque Temple while waiting for Jed's flight to come in.
It's a lot like the Bountiful Temple. Very pretty, wish we had more time to maybe go in a do a session. Jim was with me - he drove with me. But obviously not in the pictures.












0 comments:
Post a Comment