Random Text Conversation

This was the most random conversation via text with my mom so far. There could be more random ones in the future but so far this is the best one.

My mom texts us: If you could be a disney princess who would you be?

I honestly don't really favor the disney princesses at all. Maybe its because they often have to have someone "save" them from their problems. Maybe its because they are so static and, when compared to the male characters, have such similar faces and such. I almost always love the sidekick best.


So I said I didn't want to be a princess, which is true, and didn't really want anything princessy. Which is also true. That had to be said in case my mom was going to buy us something. My sister replied that she didn't either. 

Then I got saucy. It happens, more than it should. And I said that if we were going to have the chance to be anything I would want to be a dragon. And I send my mom this photo. 


Who wouldn't want to be a magical creature that is cunning, wise, and can fly? And if we can talk about being a disney princess why not talk about other fantastical things?

Lori responded she wanted to be an elf-maiden. So I googled this and found her this one. This was all said via group text message. Then began a fun debate on what else we could be.


Needless to say I still would be a dragon. And my mom declared us all to be "too silly."

Category: 0 comments

0 comments: